Sunday 21 February 2010

Predictions: WWE Elimination Chamber 2010

This card is really empty, I wouldn't be surprised to see a tag match created and maybe a Women's title match, but these Chambers really have to last if they're going to fill their usual timeslot.

Drew McIntyre © VS Kane for the WWE Intercontinental Championship 
Drew isn't losing the title, the question is - does he retain via DQ or by pinfall? I'm calling DQ shenanigans and a Drew McIntyre win.

Gail Kim VS Maryse for the WWE Divas Championship 
Maryse would be the fan favourite, but I think WWE might pull out a shock and name Gail Kim the new champion, and she would deserve it considering her recent outings, finally getting used to that WWE-sized ring.

Smackdown Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Championship
I think from the offset we can rule out R-Truth and John Morrison, neither of them are ready/have been built up for the big win. I think Rey and CM Punk are showing signs of their match at 'Mania. So the last two options and Jericho and Undertaker, and since I'm almost certain Jericho will be facing Edge at the big one and Undertaker will be taking on HBK, I would like to say that Jericho will be walking out with the title in this one, part of me is also holding out for HBK to enter, but I'm going to stick to my guns.

RAW Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship
 

Randy is destined for a Legacy confrontation at WrestleMania, so I don't think we're going to see him nor Ted get the win since it wouldn't help their feud. Kofi's recent performance almost certainly has him out of the running, which leaves Triple H, Cena and Sheamus. I think we're going to see Cena/Sheamus one last time as the final two, likely thanks to Sheamus messing up Triple H's chances somehow, and I don't think we can make Sheamus look like Cena's jobber tonight, so I'm calling Sheamus as the winner to set up a brawlfest at WrestleMania between Triple H and he.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment